Saturday, September 15, 2018

Last photos from last fall in America

I've come to the end of the pictures from our time back in America.

We will start with some pictures of a playdate with our friends the Bischoffs.  There's nothing much better than spending an afternoon with friends at the park!


Paisley found my wedding dress in Grams' closet and had some fun playing dress up.


It's fun to get together with long time friends.  These are friends of my from church when I was in high school.


One of the best things when we were back in America was Truett's performance in A Christmas Carol (and my cameo appearance).  We had such a great time!



All of his grandparents came to watch him, but, for some reason, we only got pictures with Grandpa.


The Bischoffs and Thomases came all the way from Dallas to watch our kid perform!  They surprised us at dinner before the show.


And this is probably my all time favorite picture of Truett and his friends.



There were 3 performances.  Michael and Paisley, of course, didn't go to all of them.  During one of the performances, they got to go to a Baylor Lady Bears basketball game.


THE WEINERMOBILE!


Saying goodbye.  The hardest part of living overseas is leaving those we love.


Okay, I've done as much as I can for one night.  I still have Christmas pictures to put on here.  Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment