Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Potty Party!!!

Not a lot of time tonight and not a lot to write about.  I'm busy getting stuff ready for Truett's birthday party, taking care of a sickly Michael, prepping for class, and planning our beach trip this weekend.  So, no pictures tonight, but some fun things are happening.  Namely, Paisley is potty trained!!!  On Saturday afternoon, we got a message that Sunday school was canceled (about half of the class was, or had recently been, sick).  So, Saturday afternoon, we decided that it was time for Paisley to stop wearing a diaper.  We had been talking about it for months, but we just couldn't find a free morning where I didn't have anything to do and Michael could take Truett out for the morning.  So, I went to the store and loaded up on salty and sweet snacks and made a plan of attack.   Have any of you heard of "Potty Training in Less Than a Day?"  Well, it works, I promise.  It worked for Tru and it worked for Pais, and it worked for my friend who used the method with all four of her kids.  Sunday morning we went to work and Paisley only had one accident the first morning!  That's it, no more accidents since then!  Now, I will say that both of my kids still wear diapers when they're sleeping, and Paisley doesn't quite have the poopie-in-the-potty thing down.  Lucky for me, she only went once in her big girl panties and once in her diaper.  I hope she figures that part out soon!!
That's all I've got for you folks.  Like I said, we're headed to the beach this weekend.  So, there won't be any Photo Friday this week.  I hope you all have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment