Friday, February 27, 2015

Artistic Tru

I think we've got a budding artist on our hands.  He doesn't sit still very often, but he can sit and color or cut up paper (making "murfetti") for a good bit of time.  Here are some of his creations since we moved to Indonesia.  Some were made a long time ago and I can't really remember what they are, but I'll do my best to interpret his art for you.

The kids love to find pictures on the internet to print out and color

 The kids like for me to cut out shapes and then they glue them on paper.  Lots of entertainment!
Rocketship
Elephant
Robot with a hat
Truett made this person for Paisley

I wish I could remember what this one was!
I think this one was a person or an animal (see the nose and eyes)



His BatMobile

I "heart" U
Notice the symmetry!  This math mom is proud!

I think this is the one I'm most proud of.  He created this nativity scene (I helped with the fence).  If you look closely, this nativity scene includes a rat and a spider!

No comments:

Post a Comment