Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This Little Blog

Hayley is gone, but our life continues.  She did a great job on her blog, cintahayley.blogspot.com, letting you know what our life is like here.  My dad even said that her blog is the only way he knows what our life is like.  So, I figure I should dive in head first to the blog-o-sphere and start up this blog.  We're just living life "here," much like you are doing "there."  I don't really feel like we do enough interesting stuff to keep up a blog, but I sure will give it a go.  It will probably be mostly pictures of the kids with a few stories interspersed here and there.  Hopefully it will give you a snapshot into our life.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you created a blog!! Keep showing us what you're up to halfway around the world! Love you! - kim

    ReplyDelete