Saturday, August 24, 2019

Salatiga and a sungai (river)

This summer break, the kids and I spent a week in Salatiga, the city where I taught right after college.  There is another school there that has a summer camp, so we went for a week.  

The theme for the week was pets.  I'm not sure why they were playing with a spider if the theme was pets!

 The weekend before, we took our young adults on a retreat.  Truett found a cool look out.  Paisley enjoyed helping with the powerpoint  for lyrics during the worship times.


Paisley and I found this little snake on a walk.  It had been run over by a car, but still looked pretty alive.  She doesn't have much fear!

 I think I've got two stinkin' cute kids!

 

 This is the street I used to live on when I taught here many moons ago.

And this was my house (Well, I think it is, a lot has changed in 20 years!)

 

The other day, our helper asked us to go over to her neighborhood.  She has a river behind her house and the kids had so much fun playing in it!















No comments:

Post a Comment