Friday, April 15, 2016

Parent Participation

The kids' school has "Parent Participation" once a month.  I was talking to one of the other moms and she told me that she had volunteered the next day.  So, I told her I would help.  She's the mom of one of Truett's best little (girl)friends.  We will probably have them over to dinner in the next couple of weeks to get to know them better.  She had planned to have them make piggy banks out of water bottles.  The bottles were decorated as animals, complete with glitter and sequins.  As we had a whole hour to fill, we decided we needed a little bit more.  A quick trip to the school library and I found a book about African animals.  Jackpot!  So, I read the story and Mama Ghaisa led the craft.  Through these photos, you'll get a good look at Truett's classroom and his friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment