Friday, November 27, 2015

Climbing and Halloween

While we were at meetings in Cambodia, we took the kids to a play place.  
Truett got to do some climbing and he did GREAT!

 These are some of the fun walls he got to climb.




Can you see how high that ladder is?  It's at least 3 stories tall

 It took him several tries, but he finally made it up to where Paisley and I were watching.  
So, he had to stop and pose.
 And then he kept going!
 And made it to the top!
 I think his favorite part was getting to "fall" down.

The kids also got to go trick-or-treating.  All of the people at the meeting had a little bag of candy to give to the kids.  So, we went door to door at the hotel and came away with a nice stash of American candy (which I think the kids have thankfully forgotten about . . . but I haven't!  YUM!)


I'll leave you with my new favorite picture of the kiddos.  This is at the mall in Cambodia.  
Aren't they just the sweetest?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment