Saturday, May 16, 2015

Photo Friday, May 15

I think the theme for the past couple of weeks was "Dress Up."  I'm going to do a post sometime soon with all of the fun pictures we've taken with the kids dressing up.  So, I'll save those for later, maybe Tuesday?  
For now, here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.


Our gate has been hard to open lately, so the guys got after it and got all of the dirt out of the ruts.  
It's amazing the difference that it made.  Thanks, guys!

Here's another birthday gift, not for my kids' birthday, but for the birthday of a friend in Paisley's class.  She was kind enough to give everyone in Truett's class a shirt, too!  When the kids got home, Truett was excited for them to match.  So, he pulled out an extra pair of his red shorts for Paisley to wear.  What a sweet kid!

Okay, I said I wouldn't put dress up pictures on here today, but I wanted to show this one.  This is their friend who came over to play one day last week.  She's in Paisley's class and her mom has been so helpful to me.

I'm not sure what made Paisley decide she needed to get under this little stool, but she loves it!
(and doesn't she just look so cute under there?!?!?).



Rainy season is ending, so we had to get one more afternoon full of playing in the rain.  The kids had great fun with the neighbors.  Actually, the day before this, the kids were playing with the water hose and we just decided to do outside baths.  Sprayed them down, soaped them up, no need for real baths!!

Oh, here's something fun . . . we were on our way home the other day and saw an ice cream place close by.  We had a good day, so we decided to head back there after dinner.  What a good idea!  They had "Nitrogen Ice Cream."  The kids thought it was so cool (as did Michael and I)!

No comments:

Post a Comment