Friday, January 16, 2015

Photo Friday Through Quotes

"Nama saya Batman" (my name is Batman).
That is how he answers who asks him his name.  People love it!


"No, Mom, I'm not tired.  I don't need a nap."
A few pages into a book Dad is reading and he's out!

We have a mango tree and we have a gate with huge skewers in front of our house.
I don't think this mango wanted to live.

"Take a picture of me, Daddy!"

Going to see "Paddington Bear."

 "I look cool, Mom!"

"Dear God, thank you for our food, mom and dad, the Christmas tree even though it's not up any more, baby Reese, Daddy getting work done, Paisley, our friends, the couch, the elf who went back to Santa, our toys, . . . "

"Let's play in the Bat Cave" at an outdoor store.

"Mommy, look what I did!"  
Paisley found a Christmas present that we hid from her.  She surprised us with her own pedicure.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pedicure, Paisley!! I heard a great review of Paddington Bear....I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete