Saturday, October 10, 2020

April to August

Found these pictures . . . 


There was some challenge involving touching your ears and toes at the same time???

Dirty face = fun afternoon

Masks won't keep us from getting our gelato!
The kids' best friends moved to Jakarta, so we had them over for Mexican food and a pinata before they left!

My mom sent me a dress I wore when I was Paisley's age.  So, we did a little photo shoot.  It was impromptu, so please disregard her unbrushed hair (although, that is how she spent most of the quarantine time!)

Can you tell what Paisley is wearing?  It's a pair of Truett's pajama pants that split open!  She loved this new shirt!

Ice Cream Break!!

Paisley made pancakes with chocolate melted on top for breakfast for Michael and me one day.

Love this girl


And I love my boy!  He called my mom and had her help him with a list of things he could buy me for my patio.  He's got the sweetest heart!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment