Saturday, February 9, 2019

The End of 2018 and Beginning of 2019

I want to put up some pictures from the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019.  Nothing special, just some snipits of life.

Truett is just too cool!

At the kids' school, they get to pick 2 activities to be a part of after school.  This past semester, Paisley picked basketball and table tennis.  Truett picked Fun with Italian and table tennis.
 
 
 
 We spent a morning at the library with Paisley's good friend.

 Not quite sure what this thing is.  Any guesses?

Truett sure can be a sweet one!

I'm sorry this one is sideways.  Truett had to take a family picture to school.   So, I printed this one out and gave it to him and walked away.  When I came back, this is what I saw.  Truett was so proud of himself!  Luckily, he decided it was probably a pretty good idea to print out another picture to take to school!

  She's definitely a cute one!
 

And sometimes you just have to take a picture of your kids because they're looking good!

 There's a fun play place in a mall that the kids like to go to.  One section is a jail.  They had fun taking these pictures!  Unfortunately, in those last pictures where Truett looks really mad, he's not acting, he was really mad because Paisley wouldn't play chase with him.
 
 

 Paisley made a birthday cake for me (with my help).  She is such a great little helper!
 

For Christmas, the kids got some silly string.  It did NOT work.  But, Truett had some cool blue spots in his hair from it.


 Paisley and her friends watching a BlackPink video.  It's some pop group from Korea.


 Just thought I'd show you our bathroom.  No fun.  We put the towels down so we could at least go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

 The kids' school had a little photo booth opportunity in the lobby.
 

 Look at these sweet ones!

 I was working on my Patio Oasis (pictures later in the post) and the kids just had to be right where I was.  So, Truett brought his toys outside and Paisley practiced her violin outside.

How does one get a fork stuck in his hair????

 The kids love to have "play picnics" outside.  It's not for eating, but for playing.  They set this one up for me.  It's got a couple of family pictures, a saying we have on the wall, some books, a fan, and SkipBo.  They know me well!

 Paisley and I got creative with some old jeans the other day.
 

 We've started playing Pickup Sticks and Jacks.  The kids love it!

He was so proud of this outfit he put together and has decided he wants to be a fashion designer.  He also found this little lego of his and was excited because he was dressed just like him!

 We had a holiday last week, so some friends came over for an afternoon of baking.

 My Patio Oasis

 
 
 I love it when the kids wear traditional Indonesian and their cowboy boots!

 Who doesn't love bananas with sprinkles?

Truett has started making a "roller coaster" at the bottom of the stairs.

And we'll end with this little one who loves to pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment