Friday, August 12, 2016

Bowling

**disclaimer:  I should be putting put up pictures of Paisley's birthday, but some of the pictures are on Michael's phone and he's at the movies.  So, for  now, you can look at these . . . and they are super cute!

We took a trip to Bali a couple of weeks ago (beach pictures to come in a couple of weeks) and saw that there was a bowling alley nearby.  For some reason, Tru had been talking about bowling a lot recently.  So, of course, we went bowling!  Let me tell you, it was the most family fun we've had in a long time.  And, boy, did I get some cute pictures.  There are some cute posed pictures, so cute pictures of the kids "aiming," some with Michael showing Truett how to bowl (some of my favorites) and some cute ones of them rolling the ball.  I'm not going to put them in any order, just how they were taken on the camera.  Just wait, cuteness overload!  Here you go . . .










































No comments:

Post a Comment