Saturday, June 4, 2016

Fellowship at the park

 A few of us planned a play day for our church fellowship up the mountain at a park.  It was great weather and a great time.  Most of the people who came are friends from our Bible study and we had fun!



  
This group of guys represents Germany, Africa, and Afghanistan.

This is one of the kids' good friends at church.  She may be smaller than Paisley, but she's older than Truett!


We played some fun group games.




"Show me your muscles, Paisley!"


 Truett decided to pack a backpack for himself to take to the park.  He included a change of clothes (do I have a fashionista on my hands???).  He wanted to go behind the tree to change.  I might be a bad mom for taking the picture, but it was just so cute!!

There is a fruit here that Paisley loves called salak.  This lady was walking around selling it and got a kick out of the fact that Paisley told her thank you in Indonesian.

 I used to be a hoola hoop pro.  Now this is about all I can do!
 


 There was also some zipline fun
 

 And we ended the day with some digging in the dirt.  What a day!!











No comments:

Post a Comment