Friday, November 7, 2014

Photo Friday . . . has been postponed

I know, I know, you were looking forward to some precious pictures because it's Friday.  I'm sorry.  I need your help, though.  I will have an extra day of photos next week.  Maybe Photo Wednesday?  Anyway, here's the deal . . . we are making an A - Z Thankfulness book.  I'm trying to come up with a category for every letter of the alphabet and then letting the kids choose their favorite thing from that category.  I have categories for some letters, but I still have a few letters without categories.  I'll post my list at the bottom of this post.  If you have any grand ideas, please leave them in the comments section.  

Here are two pictures from our first day.


Once all of the pages are finished (in 25 or so more days), we'll find somewhere in this city to bind them in to a book.  Maybe this will become a yearly tradition.

Here's my list.  Please give any ideas for categories that you have, even if I already have a word for that letter.  I may like your idea better!

Animals
Bible stories
Color
Dinner time
E
Family
Grandparents
Heros
Indonesia
J
K
L
Music
Neighbors
Outside
Playmates
Q
Restaurants
Stories
Treats
USA
Veggies and fruits
W
Xcitement
Y
Z

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably too late for this, but...

    E for Eats? (As in food items)
    W for Weather (cold, rainy, warm, sunny, etc....)
    Q for Quinlan...they can name their favorite relative (maybe that's not nice tho!)
    J for Juice??

    This is hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! You're not too late, we haven't kept up with it daily

      Delete